Community Netball advisory for raised COVID-19 alert levels
The advice below applies to the delivery of Community Netball until 11.59pm on Wednesday 26 August.
Auckland remains at COVID-19 Alert Level 3
- All Netball activity for Netball Centres in the Auckland Super City area is postponed.
Netball New Zealand guidelines
- No organised Netball activity.
- All events and competitions postponed, on hold or cancelled.
- All trainings, programmes, activities on hold – (except on an individual basis or within designated bubble or online).
- All workshops and meetings to be conducted online.
- NNZ, Zone and Centre offices and facilities closed.
- All staff and volunteers work from home.
Netball activity at ALL other Centres remains at Alert Level 2
To deliver Netball at Level 2 – all Centres must meet the following requirements:
- Have an up to date Pandemic Plan and a COVID-19 -Level 2 - Event & Activity Health and Safety Plan.
- Have processes in place to ensure you can confidently meet all government Contact Tracing, Gatherings, Health & Sanitation and Workplace guideline requirements
Detailed Level 2 guidelines, templates and planning tools can be found at the following link on the Netball NZ website.
Centres are responsible for the compliance of all Ministry guidelines. Failure to meet these guidelines could have a serious impact on the health of your community and result in your Centre being shut down.
Thank you for all the hard work your Centre has done during these very challenging times.
Please note that this advisory is current as of 14 August 2020 and is subject to change on Government advice after review on 21 August.